1 pound Tuna patty cooked with blackening spices
2 Tbls shallots
2 Tbls celery
1 Tbls capers
2 Tbls sweet pickle relish
½ cup mayonnaise Hoagie roll buttered & toasted
Swiss, provolone or white cheddar cheese
1. Press Tuna into blackening spices, coat well.
2. Sear in hot sauté pat with out any oil until spices are blackened on both sides, should be about 2 minutes on each side.
3. Finish fully cooking throughly in the microwave or oven.
4. Flake cooked tuna in bowl.
5. Mix tuna with all other ingredients.
6. Place on buttered hoagie roll or English muffin. Place cooked bacon, tomato slice and top with cheese.
7. Broil until cheese is melted.