4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 cups instant white rice
1 can cream of chicken soup with one can water
2 cups broccoli florets
1 cup sliced mushrooms
2 cloves garlic
1. Slice chicken breasts into strips or chunks. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Press 2 cloves of garlic into skillet with oil.
3. Add chicken and cook till browned, 8-10 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Stir in soup, water and uncooked rice. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
5. Rinse and chop broccoli into bite size pieces. Add to skillet.
6. Rinse and slice mushrooms. Add to skillet.
7. Cover and cook an additional 5 minutes.
Serve with crisp salad greens tossed with Italian dressing
Makes 4 servings
Contact Lisa Strauch at LisaPChef@pcisys.net or Tina Wisler at ChefWisler@pcisys.net if you are interested in hosting a FREE cooking class at your home or for questions about this recipe or any of the tools used in the cooking demonstration.