8 ounces cream cheese
1/2 cup milk
2 large eggs
4 tablespoons orange marmalade
10 slices bread
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
1. Mix 1 8-ounce reduced fat cream cheese (set out 1 hour before
using to soften) with 4 tablespoons sweet orange marmalade.
2. Mix 2 large eggs, lightly beaten and 1/2 cup milk in a shallow pan.
3. Dip bread quickly into egg mixture and cook on buttered griddle
pan on medium heat.
4. Stuff with 2 heaping tablespoons of cream cheese mixture.
(put mixture between 2 slices French Toast)
5. Top with powdered sugar and drizzle with maple syrup.