Chicken Potchatrain Dirty Mushroom Demi-Glaze - October 22, 2004
"Cooking with KAKE" - Recipe of the Week
- 2 cups prepared demi-glaze
- 1 cup dirt (sausage, onions, bacon, Cajun spices ground fine)
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms sautéed (brown them)
- 1 tsp. Red Bean's Cajun Seasoning
- Make demi-glaze according to instructions.
- Brown fresh mushrooms in a skillet with a little oil. Do not stir, but let brown and then flip
- Add Dirt and mushrooms to the sauce.
- Blend in with a wire whip the Red Bean's Cajun Seasoning to prevent clumping.
- Place the Blackened Chicken on Dirty Rice and top with Andouillie Cornbread, Smothering all with the Dirty Mushroom Demi-Glaze.