- 3 lb. boneless pork loin
- 1 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix
- seasonal garnish (optional)
- Place pork loin in baking pan. Score loin with cross-hatch design if desired.
- Mix dressing, cranberry sauce and soup mix together. Pour evenly over top of pork.
- Cover pan with foil. Bake in slow oven (300-325 degrees) for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Remove from pan with spatula and place on serving dish to slice. Garnish with seasonal garnish such as holly or rosemary.