- 3/4 cup SPLENDA Granular
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup light butter
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/4 cups SPLENDA Granular
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh lemon peel
- 1/4 cup Reduced sugar Raspberry Preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8 x 8 inch pan generously with butter flavored nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Mix together flour, SPLENDA Granular and salt in a medium sized mixing bowl. Cut in light butter until the mixture is crumbly, like a streusel topping. Do not over mix. Press dough into prepared baking pan. Bake in preheated oven 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place SPLENDA Granular and flour in a medium sized mixing bowl. Stir well. Add egg substitute and half and half. Stir until blended. Slowly add lemon juice while stirring constantly. Add lemon peel.
- Stir raspberry preserves until they loosen up. Spread evenly over warm crust.
- Gently pour lemon mixture over preserves. Bake in preheated oven 20-25 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and allow to cool before placing in refrigerator.
- Chill in refrigerator 2 hours before serving.