- 1 Tbs. Mesquite seasoning (on salmon while grilling)
- 2 Cups Apple Jelly
- 1 Cup Apple Juice
- 4 Cups (pre-baked) Cinnamon Apples
- 1/4 tsp. Liquid Smoke
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
- Pinch - Ground Glove
- Slurry - (2 Tbs. cornstatch - 2 Tbs. water)
- Grill salmon using the Mesquite Seasoning on the salmon. (Can be baked if desired).
- In saucepan add the apple juice and apple jelly.
- Whip together and let simmer for 5 minutes
- Add pre-baked cinnamon apples and seasoning.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix corn starch and water together to make a slurry and slowly blend into sauce. The cornstarch will thicken sauce and give it rich, shiny sheen.
- This sauce can be used on many holiday meats such as ham or pork.