- 3 Tbsp flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 tsp. basil
- 1 can (14 ½ oz.) diced tomatoes with Italian style herbs
- In bowl combine flour, salt and pepper.
- Dredge chicken in flour mix shaking off excess.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook, turning once until golden brown about 10 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a plate.
- While chicken is cooking cube zucchini and bell peppers.
- Add remaining 1 Tbsp. oil and press garlic into pan on medium heat to cook. Stir constantly until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add zucchini, basil and bell pepper to pan, continue to cooking stirring until vegetables are crisp tender, about 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and stir, return chicken to pan and cook until chicken is no longer pink in center and vegetables are tender, about 6 additional minutes.
Serve hot over a bed of egg noodles.
Makes four servings
If you are interested in hosting a private cooking class for you and a few of your friends, contact Lisa Strauch at LisaPChef@pcisys.net or Tina Wisler at ChefWisler@pcisys.net or for questions about this recipe or any of the products used in the cooking demonstration.