18 cherry tomatoes, halved
½ cup chopped green onions
¼ cup lemon juice
1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
Vegetable cooking spray
¾ pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
¼ teaspoon salt
6 (4 oz) flounder fillets
12 lemon slices
1. Combine first 3 ingredients.
2. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
3. Drain spinach and press between paper towels and set aside.
4. Cut 6 (15 x 12 inch) rectangles of parchment paper; fold in half length-wise.
5. Trim each into a heart shape. Place on baking sheets; open our flat.
6. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
7. Add mushrooms and garlic; sauté 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
8. Stir in spinach and salt.
9. Place one-sixth of spinach mixture on one half of each parchment heart near the crease
10. Place fillets on spinach mixture.
11.Spoon tomato mixture evenly over fillets
12. Top each with 2 lemon slices.
13. Fold paper edges over to seal. Starting with rounded edges of hearts, pleat and crimp edges of parchment to make an airtight seal.
14. Bake at 450º for 10 minutes or until bags are puffed and lightly browned.
15. Place packets on individual serving plates. Cut an opening in the top of each packet, and fold paper back. Serve immediately.
Yield: 6 servings
Calories: 120 (10% from fa.) 1.4g
Source: Low Fat Way to Cook
Prepared by Michael Noble November 3, 2004