9" or 10" Spring Form Pan
3-8 oz. packages of cream cheese
5 whole eggs
1 egg yolk
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 pint whipping cream
1 cup plus (1/2 cup reserved) peanut butter
1/2 sour cream
1 tbsp. Vanilla extract
1 cup toasted, chopped pecans
2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/2 cup melted or softened butter
1. Mix Graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl until crumbly. Press into bottom of the spring form pan. Bake @ 350 degrees about 8 minutes.
2. Remove from oven set aside, cool. In a medium mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs one at a time, including the yolk.
3. Add peanut butter, vanilla and whipping cream. Mix at medium speed until very creamy and smooth. Pour batter into spring form pan over crust.
4. Bake in pre-heated oven@ 300 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Take out of oven and mix remaining 1/2 cup of peanut butter with 1/2 cup sour cream, spread over top of cheesecake, return to oven for
15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for 1-2 hours.
5. Refrigerate overnight. Before serving, cover top of cheese cake with crushed pecans. Drizzle caramel and chocolate sauce all over. Run knife around edges of pan, release side and place cheesecake on plate and serve.