- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Anjou Pear, cored and finely diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup (2-inch thick) slices green onions
- 1 cup (4-ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeno peppers
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey or chicken
- 1/2 cup turkey or chicken,
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- To prepare salsa, combine first 7 ingredients. Cover and chill.
- To prepare quesadillas, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add 1/4 cup sliced onions to pan; sauté 3 minutes or until tender. Remove onions from pan; reduce heat to medium. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese over each of 4 tortillas. Top each cheese-covered tortilla with one-fourth of onions, ½ cup turkey or chicken, 2 tablespoons cheese and 1 tortilla.
- Recoat pan with cooking spray. Add 1 quesadilla to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and cheese melts. Repeat with remaining quesadillas. Cut each quesadilla into 6 wedges. Serve with cranberry salsa and sour cream.