- 8 chops, 3/4 inches thick
- 1 c. celery chopped
- 1/4 c. parsley
- 1 16oz pkg. cornbread stuffing
- 2-2 1/4 c. water
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 c. melted butter
- 1 Tbsp. fresh sage, or 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 c. marmalade
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Trim fat off pork and make a pocket in each chop.
- Chop onion, celery, and parsley. Add to stuffing with water, cranberries, and butter. Stir and allow liquid to soak in for approx. 10 minutes.
- Put mixture into pocket of chop and secure with a tooth pick-spoon the rest of the stuffing into a casserole dish.
- Brown chops in skillet with oil. Place on stuffing and bake 40 minutes, covered.
- Heat marmalade, brush on chops, and bake uncovered 10-15 minutes.