1 (14oz.) can diced tomatoes
2 Cloves of garlic
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
½ Cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
10 oz. uncooked egg noodles
1 can chicken gravy
½ small yellow onion
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 ½ cups water
1. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Press garlic into skillet and sauté 1 minute.
2. Thinly slice onion and add to skillet with tomatoes and 1 ½ cups water. Bring to a boil, add noodles and stir. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Cook chicken breasts, sprinkled with Italian seasoning, in a microwave steamer approximately 8 minutes or until no longer pink in the center, turning once.
4. Chop cooked chicken and add to skillet along with can of chicken gravy. Heat till warmed through.
5. Top pasta with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
Serve with warm Italian bread and green beans.
Makes 4 servings
If you are interested in hosting a private cooking class for you and a few of your friends, contact Lisa Strauch at LisaPChef@pcisys.net or Tina Wisler at ChefWisler@pcisys.net or for questions about this recipe or any of the products used in the cooking demonstration."