Cheesy Turkey Quesadillas
Try the many shredded cheeses that come ready-to-go!
1 ½ cups cooked turkey, chopped
2 cups shredded cheddar or you’re favorite cheese
2 cups sour cream
5 teaspoons butter
1 cup salsa
1. Combine cheese and sour cream in a bowl
2. Divide mixture among 5 tortillas, spreading almost to the edge
3. Place ½ cup chopped turkey onto the prepared tortilla
4. Top with remaining tortillas.
5. Melt 1 teaspoon of butter in 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat
6. Cook 1 quesadilla in butter 2-3 minutes on each side or until brow
7. Cut into wedges; repeat
Serve with salsa