- 1 1/2 pounds yellow Florida squash
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 2 cloves Florida garlic, minced
- 2 small Florida onions, thinly sliced
- 3 Florida tomatoes, sliced
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 strips bacon
Rinse squash and cut in half lengthwise. Place squash in a greased 13/9 inch baking dish. Season squash with salt, pepper and garlic.
On top of squash, layer in this order: onions, tomatoes, cheese and uncooked bacon strips.
Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Lower temperature to 375 degrees and bake for 40 minutes.