4 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
1 1/2 cups chopped onion
2 tsp minced garlic
3 14 1/2 oz cans chicken broth, low fat, low sodium
2 14 1/2oz cans tomatoes, stewed Mexican style
1 can corn with liquid
1/2 tsp ground cumin
Juice of 1/2 lime
1 lb Velveeta cheese, low fat, cubed
1. Brown chicken in 2 tsp olive/canola oil.
2. Add onions, tomatoes, corn, chicken broth and garlic.
3. Cook until chicken is done.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 to 30 minutes to blend flavors
5. Add cumin and velveeta cheese.
6. Heat gently until cheese melts and remove pot from heat
For toppings: broken corn chips, sliced black olives, sour cream, cheddar cheese, chopped green onions and diced avocado