- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
Mix ingredients & firmly press mixture into bottom of eight inch spring form pan wrapped in heavy foil.
- 3 eight ounce pkg cream cheese at room temp.
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 12 ounce pkg melted white chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- In mixer, whip cream cheese & sugar till fluffy. Add eggs one at a time while mixing. Add remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour batter into crust & place foiled pan in large pan filled with water.
Bake at 300 for two hours; cool & top with favorite topping.