4 oz. milk chocolate chips
8 oz. semisweet chocolate, choped
1/3 C. light corn syrup
3/4 C. strong hot coffee
- Combine the chocolate pieces in the top of a double boiler.
- Place over gently boiling water and cook until melted, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the corn syrup and coffee.
- Stir until smooth and shiny.
- Place in a fondue pot over a flame.
Click on category name to search that category.
615 Forward Drive
Madison, Wisconsin 53711
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2013 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability
User Agent: CCBot/2.0 - 5760931