Dave Jordan's Foolproof Peanut Butter Fudge
This is an easy and foolproof microwave fudge recipe.
2/3 cup butter
2/3 cup peanut butter
6 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cup milk
1 tbl. vanilla
- In a large bowl, place butter and peanut butter in microwave on high until butter melts. (1-1/2 to 2 minutes) Stir until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until lumps of sugar disappear.
- Microwave on high again until softened, but not bubbly. (1 to 1-1/2 minutes) Stir well.
- Pour into a buttered 9 inch square baking pan.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour. Cut into 1 inch squares.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
Makes 80 pieces.