Sarah Stellner, of Gays Mills, died of an apparent heroin overdose April 26 in Madison, after her roommate confessed to police that she injected her with the lethal drug.
Sarah's parents say they never knew about the 20-year-old's drug problem, and they're frustrated that they weren't informed Sarah had been treated for an overdose six weeks earlier on March 5.
Federal law prevents parents from getting information, unless there is permission given by the patient.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.