NBC15 WMTV | Madison, WI | News, Weather, Sports

Janesville Restaurant Damaged In Fire

A scary night at a Janesville restaurant as a fire breaks out during business hours.

Firefighters arrived around 8 p.m. Saturday night to Fazoli's restaurant. That's on the 2100-block of Humes Road.

Smoke was shooting out of the roof and crews spent 20 minutes putting out the flames inside. According to the restaurant's website, it's usually open until 10 at night.

No injuries were reported but the fire did cause about $20,000 in damage.

Firefighters say it was caused by an electrical problem.

Right now Rock County dispatchers say they don't know if the fire will cause the restaurant to close down for any period of time.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
NBC15 615 Forward Drive Madison, Wisconsin 53711 Business: 608-274-1515 Newsroom: 608-274-1500
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 174066361 - nbc15.com/a?a=174066361