Posted Monday, February 3, 2014 --- 7:22 p.m.
According to Janesville Police Sergeant Mike Blaser, a Janesville woman was arrested after guests at her home became ill after eating brownies containing marijuana.
Officers were called to 620 N. Walnut St. Friday night for a report of a possible overdose. People at the home became sick with vomiting, dizziness and shortness of breath.
Jessica Williams, 27, was arrested on suspicion of manufacturing or delivering marijuana, Blaser said.
Police seized 576 grams of brownies suspected to contain THC.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.