Posted Tuesday, April 2, 2013 --- 3:06 p.m.
Press Release from Madison Police:
A 46-year old Madison man has been charged with 5 counts of robbery following a MPD investigation. The probe connected Mr. David L. Parker to a crime spree that included the following strong-armed robberies:
• L.A. Tan, 3162 Maple Grove Rd, date of occurrence 4/30/12
• Jimmy John's, 1791 Thierer Rd, date of occurrence 1/26/13
• Milio's, 2202 E Johnson St, date of occurrence 1/26/13
• Merle Norman, 4240 East Towne Blvd, date of occurrence 2/1/13
• L.A. Tan, 4102 Lien Rd, date of occurrence 2/1/13
According to online Wisconsin Circuit Court Access (WCCA) records, Mr. Parker's criminal history includes two prior robbery convictions in Dane County: one in 1987, and a second in 1994. Following the '94 conviction, for armed robbery, he was sentenced to 7 ½ years in prison.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.