1) Our mobile site provides the ability to view news story comments in the mobile versions of content.
2) Our mobile site also allows content sharing functionality, including Email to Friend and Send to Facebook
3) If a particular device is detected properly and supports it, links from Google, online newsletters, Facebook, Twitter, and other web programs will take viewers to the mobile version of that particular story or link automatically.
1) We have completely revised the directory structure for our mobile site. Instead of the site residing on the same address as the full web channel, and relying on accurate device detection, we have moved our mobile site to a different physical location. This means that devices that are more advanced and that are recognized will still be redirected to our mobile site, but still make it very easily accessible for all other devices.
2) Our previous mobile URL will still take you to our mobile site without any need for detection, redirection, or cookies. However, as soon as possible, you should reset any bookmarks or favorites to the new mobile address (see below).
3) Our mobile site's new directory structure makes improved analytics and reporting possible.
Click HERE to visit our mobile site. You can then bookmark it for easier access in the future.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.