USDA buying cranberries due to oversupply
- MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- An oversupply of cranberries from record harvests in Wisconsin and Canada has prompted the U.S. Department of Agriculture to buy up to 68 million pounds of berries.
UPDATE: Wisconsin regulators approve electric increase
- MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- State regulators have approved higher electric rates for tens of thousands of Dane County customers.
NBA commissioner meets with Bucks investors
- MILWAUKEE (AP) -- NBA Commissioner Adam Silver is in Milwaukee to meet with Milwaukee Bucks investors and talk with young professionals involved in start-up companies.
Sheriff: Officer involved in fatal Wisconsin crash
- ASHLAND, Wis. (AP) -- Authorities say a squad car from an American Indian band police department in north Wisconsin has crashed head-one with another vehicle and killed a passenger.
70,000 more pages of Walker documents coming
- MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Nearly 70,000 pages of emails and attachments collected during the first John Doe investigation into former aides and associates of Gov. Scott Walker during his time as Milwaukee County executive are being released.
Utility workers rescued from platform in Wisconsin
- MILWAUKEE (AP) -- Four utility workers have been brought to safety after getting stuck on a platform about 150 above the ground at the We Energies plant in the Menomonee Valley.
UPDATE: College student will stand trial in ricin case
- GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) -- A University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh student accused of possessing the deadly toxin ricin has been ordered to stand trial.
Fitchburg State announces 3 presidential finalists
- FITCHBURG, Mass. (AP) -- Fitchburg State University in Massachusetts has announced the three finalists for its president's job.
Milwaukee family protests tree lighting in park
- MILWAUKEE (AP) -- Supporters and family members of a black man fatally shot by a white Milwaukee officer have protested a tree lighting ceremony in the downtown park where he was killed.
Fire officials: 6 displaced by Milwaukee fire
- MILWAUKEE (AP) -- Milwaukee firefighters say six people have been displaced by a residential fire.
UPDATE: Organic meat processor to close after dispute
- The aftermath of a popular organic meat processor closing after a dispute with Village of Black Earth officials.
Explosion, fire at fuel plant investigated
- LA CROSSE, Wis. (AP) -- The cause of an explosion and fire at a La Crosse fuel plant is under investigation.
US attorney collects $3.7 million in 2014 cases
- MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- The U.S. attorney's office in Madison says it collected about $3.7 million in criminal and civil actions during the 2014 federal fiscal year.
Man reaches plea deal on animal abuse charges
- RICE LAKE, Wis. (AP) -- A man in western Wisconsin has been sentenced to probation on animal abuse charges after 26 cows were found dead on his farm.
Police: Milwaukee store worker shot in robbery
- MILWAUKEE (AP) -- Milwaukee police say an employee at a clothing and shoe store has been shot during a robbery.
NBC15 Community Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
Submit an Event