In Family First: How to sell your home or buy a new one before the end of summer.
If you are selling
1. Price your home correctly for the market.
2. Show pictures of your home in all its summer glory.
3. De-clutter - less is more when showing your home and it will make rooms look larger.
4. Sell your neighborhood, not just your home. Highlight the positives of your location including schools, safety and amenities like playgrounds or even hospitals near-by.
If you are buying
1. Get your finances in order before you start. It would be sad if you lost a home you like waiting for financing to come through.
2. Shop in your price range. Don't waste time looking for homes you cant afford.
3. Shop online and use your mobile phone to get even more local information
4. Forget foreclosures and short sales if you want to move quickly.