Posted Monday, November 19, 2012 --- 7:30 a.m.
1. NO LETUP IN VIOLENCE BETWEEN ISRAEL AND HAMAS
Palestinian militants continued to barrage Israel with rockets, and Israel announced it was widening its offensive to target the military commanders of the ruling Islamist group.
2. CONGRESS LOOKS TO EGYPT FOR SOLUTION TO MIDDLE EAST VIOLENCE
Lawmakers say Cairo needs to take serious diplomatic steps to rein in Hamas.
3. OBAMA EXTENDS `HAND OF FRIENDSHIP' TO LONG-SHUNNED MYANMAR
The president makes a historic trip to the Asian nation, meeting its leader Thein Sein and longtime activist Aung San Suu Kyi.
4. HOW OBAMA'S EDUCATION AGENDA COULD UNFOLD IN SECOND TERM
The administration is likely to focus on early childhood programs and higher-ed.
5. WHAT PAULA BROADWELL IS TELLING HER FRIENDS
Petraeus' biographer and former mistress says she is devastated by the fallout from their affair.
6. WRANGLERS BLAME `HOBBIT' PRODUCTION COMPANY FOR ANIMAL DEATHS
Up to 27 animals died at a film facility filled with `death traps.'
7. SAN FRANCISCO MAY SHED `ANYTHING GOES' IMAGE
City lawmakers plan to vote on an ordinance that would prohibit nudity in most public places.
8. `TWILIGHT' FINALE EVEN DRAWS GUYS
The movie sucks up $141.3 million domestically, $340.9 million worldwide and the biggest male crowds in the series.
9. WHO JUSTIN BIEBER'S DATE WAS AT THE AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS
The 18-year-old's mother was there to watch him win artist of the year and two other trophies.
10. A BIG THANKSGIVING WEEKEND FOR COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Notre Dame needs only to beat Southern California to secure a BCS title game spot.
Copyright 2012: Associated Press
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.