Town of Berry fire caused by bird's nest

Posted Thursday, June 19, 2014 --- 7:49 a.m.

A house fire in the Town of Berry is believed to have been caused by porch light igniting a bird's nest.

The fire happened just before 11:30 p.m. Wednesday night on the 5000 block of Schuman Road.

Crews responded for an electrical fire which they believe was caused by a porch light heating and igniting a bird's nest.

The fire was extinguished quickly, and there were no injuries reported.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
NBC15 615 Forward Drive Madison, Wisconsin 53711 Business: 608-274-1515 Newsroom: 608-274-1500
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 263801581 - nbc15.com/a?a=263801581
Gray Television, Inc.