Morning Show Headlines
Milwaukee family protests tree lighting in park
Posted: 7:34 AM
- MILWAUKEE (AP) -- Supporters and family members of a black man fatally shot by a white Milwaukee officer have protested a tree lighting ceremony in the downtown park where he was killed.
Man reaches plea deal on animal abuse charges
- RICE LAKE, Wis. (AP) -- A man in western Wisconsin has been sentenced to probation on animal abuse charges after 26 cows were found dead on his farm.
Police: Milwaukee store worker shot in robbery
- MILWAUKEE (AP) -- Milwaukee police say an employee at a clothing and shoe store has been shot during a robbery.
Woman killed by officer identified
- BOYCEVILLE, Wis. (AP) -- The woman shot and killed by a police officer in Dunn County is identified.
Jurors convict man who died before trial ended
- CHIPPEWA FALLS, Wis. (AP) -- Jurors in Chippewa County have convicted a man who died before the verdict was announced.
Fort McCoy urges hunters to watch out for ordinance
- MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Officials at Fort McCoy are warning deer hunters to watch out for unexploded ordnance when the gun season begins later this month.
Surgeon with Ebola died, Nebraska hospital says
- OMAHA, Neb. (AP) -- A Nebraska hospital says an Ebola patient being treated in its biocontainment unit has died.
Postal carriers protest consolidation
- MILWAUKEE (AP) -- Postal workers in four Wisconsin cities plan to join colleagues around the country in protesting consolidation plans.
Name of dead suspect in home invasion released
- MENOMINEE, Mich. (AP) -- The name of a 19-year-old home invasion suspect who was fatally shot by a homeowner in Michigan's Upper Peninsula has been released.
Residents, businesses recycled tons of paper
- MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- The state Department of Natural Resources says state residents and businesses are stepping up their recycling efforts.
Army vet has government letter declaring him dead
- MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- An 81-year-old Army veteran from Madison wants the government to know he's alive and well, despite its information to the contrary.
Police: Wisconsin crash suspect to turn himself in
- RACINE, Wis. (AP) -- Authorities say a 69-year-old man wanted in Racine for a hit-and-run accident that injured a pregnant woman and her 3-year-old daughter has agreed to turn himself in to police.
Racine standoff ends with surrender
- RACINE, Wis. (AP) -- Racine police say they've arrested a man who fired gunshots during a standoff that lasted nearly four hours.
Hunters 9 wolves shy of Wisconsin quota
- MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Hunters are just nine wolves shy of Wisconsin's statewide kill limit.
Slender Man stabbing suspect, 12, returns to court
- WAUKESHA, Wis. (AP) -- One of two preteen girls accused of stabbing a classmate to please the fictional horror character Slender Man is due back in court.
UPDATE: Snow totals piling up in northern Wisconsin
- Round two of an early winter-like storm has brought additional snow to northern Wisconsin.
NBC15 Community Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
Submit an Event