Remembrance ceremony held at War Memorial
- Gov. Scott Walker, Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett and Milwaukee County Executive Chris Abele along with dozens of others are marking the 13th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks at a ceremony along Milwaukee's lakefront.
4 hurt in Madison crash
- Madison Police were sent to the area of 2600 Anderson Street 12:15 a.m. Wednesday for a two car crash with injuries. Police say a vehicle traveling west bound had crossed over the center line into the east bound lanes and collided head-on with another car.
Wisconsin DNR says bat disease limited to 1 mine
- Wisconsin wildlife officials say a deadly bat disease hasn't spread beyond a single Grant County mine.
Packers' Coats for Kids collection set for Sunday
- The Green Bay Packers are inviting fans who attend this weekend's home opener to donate warm winter coats for needy children.
UPDATE: Judge rejects murder convict's new trial request
- UPDATE: A La Crosse County judge has rejected a request for a new trial by a man convicted of killing his parents.
Wisconsin's fall turkey season starts Sept. 13
- Wisconsin wildlife officials are reminding hunters that the state's fall turkey season begins Saturday.
UPDATE: Court hears arguments over Walker-related probe
- Prosecutors investigating Gov. Scott Walker's recall campaign and more than two dozen conservative groups hope to convince a federal appeals court to overturn a judge's ruling that temporarily blocked the probe.
Missing man in Walworth County
- The Walworth County Sheriff's Office is searching for a missing person. Authorities received a missing person complaint on September 4th, 2014 for Brian Bates. His family said they had not seen or heard from him since August 24th, 2014.
Girl who survived 19 stab wounds back in school
- The 12-year-old girl who nearly died after she was stabbed 19 times in Waukesha is back in school.
1 dead, 14 hurt in Wisconsin bus crash
- Authorities say a car collided with a school bus carrying high school athletes near Pulaski, killing a passenger in the car and injuring 14 people.
President Obama in Milwaukee today
- President Barack Obama is sounding more bullish these days about the nation's recovery from the Great Recession. And the White House is encouraging Democrats to show similar optimism as they head into the November mid-term elections.
Missing boy found in Fox River has died
- NEENAH, Wis. (AP) -- A missing 6-year-old boy found in the Fox River in Neenah has died.
Wisconsin DNR urges hunters to use lands atlas
- The state Department of Natural Resources is urging hunters and outdoor enthusiasts to use its public land access atlas.
Park officials allow Apostle Islands fire to burn
- National Park Service rangers have discovered a fire on one of the Apostle Islands in Lake Superior that they say has been burning for weeks.
Alpine Valley Music Theatre for sale
- The Wisconsin music venue tucked away in the rolling hills of Walworth County that has hosted such musical greats as the Rolling Stones, Pearl Jam and the Grateful Dead is for sale.
NBC15 Community Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
Submit an Event