Drug arrest in Lafayette County
- Today at approximately 11:15 A.M. Lafayette County Deputies and members of the Richland-Iowa-Grant Drug Task Force executed a search warrant at a residence in the Village of Benton.
Walworth County investigating deceased dog
- On Sunday, September 14, 2014 at 12:43 PM, the Walworth County Sheriff's Office responded to the White River Trail parking lot on County Trunk NN in Geneva Township for a report of a deceased dog.
Green Bay teacher charged with sexually assaulting student
- GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) -- A high school teacher is charged in Brown County with sexually assaulting a 16-year-old student.
UPDATE: Man accused of killing half-brother reaches deal
MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- A man accused of fatally beating his autistic half-brother and hiding his body has reached a plea deal with prosecutors in Dane County.
UPDATE: Suspect arrested in Dodge County homicide case
- DODGE COUNTY, Wis. --- The woman connected to an August homicide has been arrested.
Sun Prairie woman arrested on drunk driving charges
A Sun Prairie woman was arrested for drunken driving early Saturday morning after she nearly drove into a MPD squad car.
Rockford couple arrested for Home Depot theft
- A Rockford man tells police he and his girlfriend were attempting to shoplift some $2,000 worth of merchandise from the Verona Rd. Home Depot Saturday in order to support heroin habits.
Burglary at Janesville liquor store
- Just before 1 a.m. Monday morning, Janesville Police Department dispatched to the Liquor Cabinet, located at 1924 E. Milwaukee St. for an intrusion alarm.
Overnight stabbing in downtown Madison
A man was hospitalized after a stabbing in downtown madison
Dangerous commuter traffic prompts police enforcement
- Capt. Mary Schauf with Madison's East District says E. Washington Avenue is one of the streets with the most accidents.
UPDATE: Bail set for Columbia County man charged with homicide
- UPDATE: 46-year-old Patrick Kraemer made his initial appearance Monday afternoon via video conference.
UPDATE: Prosecutors in Steele's homicide case say murders were planned
- Attorneys for Andrew Steele ask for lower bail amount, prosecutors claim they have evidence that the murders were planned. Lower bail amount denied.
Janesville man gets 1 year in jail for child abuse
JANESVILLE, Wis. (AP) -- A Wisconsin mom whose children were beaten until they were bloody and unconscious has called the abuser's one-year sentence a "complete failure of the justice system."
UPDATE: UWPD arrest suspect in sexual assault case
- UPDATE: UWPD have suspect in custody for sexual assault near campus back in August.
UPDATE: Beloit Police have suspect in custoday for questioning
- UPDATED: Beloit Police will question suspect in custody about a number of different incidents in Beloit over the past several months.
More Crimetracker Headlines