Sun Prairie woman arrested on drunk driving charges
A Sun Prairie woman was arrested for drunken driving early Saturday morning after she nearly drove into a MPD squad car.
Rockford couple arrested for Home Depot theft
- A Rockford man tells police he and his girlfriend were attempting to shoplift some $2,000 worth of merchandise from the Verona Rd. Home Depot Saturday in order to support heroin habits.
UPDATE: Vogelsberg homicide trial remains on hold in Dane County
MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- The Dane County trial of a man accused of killing his autistic half-brother remains on hold while the defendant undergoes medical tests.
Burglary at Janesville liquor store
- Just before 1 a.m. Monday morning, Janesville Police Department dispatched to the Liquor Cabinet, located at 1924 E. Milwaukee St. for an intrusion alarm.
Overnight stabbing in downtown Madison
A man was hospitalized after a stabbing in downtown madison
Dangerous commuter traffic prompts police enforcement
- Capt. Mary Schauf with Madison's East District says E. Washington Avenue is one of the streets with the most accidents.
UPDATE: Bail set for Columbia County man charged with homicide
- UPDATE: 46-year-old Patrick Kraemer made his initial appearance Monday afternoon via video conference.
UPDATE: Prosecutors in Steele's homicide case say murders were planned
- Attorneys for Andrew Steele ask for lower bail amount, prosecutors claim they have evidence that the murders were planned. Lower bail amount denied.
Janesville man gets 1 year in jail for child abuse
JANESVILLE, Wis. (AP) -- A Wisconsin mom whose children were beaten until they were bloody and unconscious has called the abuser's one-year sentence a "complete failure of the justice system."
UPDATE: UWPD arrest suspect in sexual assault case
- UPDATE: UWPD have suspect in custody for sexual assault near campus back in August.
UPDATE: Beloit Police have suspect in custoday for questioning
- UPDATED: Beloit Police will question suspect in custody about a number of different incidents in Beloit over the past several months.
UPDATE: Police say suspect killed by victim was teenage boy
- MILWAUKEE (AP) -- Milwaukee police say an armed robber who accosted a group of victims has died after one of the victims opened fire with a handgun.
Wisconsin police investigate soccer brawl
FRANKLIN, Wis. (AP) -- Police are searching for an adult soccer player who they say kicked an opponent unconscious during a brawl near Milwaukee.
Madison officer attacked at gas station: Police Report
- MADISON, Wis. --- An off-duty Madison police officer was attacked in a gas station parking lot Sunday night, according to an incident report posted on the police department's web page.
Father charged after daughter gets sick eating pot-laced chocolate bar
- CHIPPEWA FALLS, Wis. (AP) -- A Chippewa Falls man whose daughter was sickened after eating a marijuana-laced chocolate bar faces three criminal charges.
More Crimetracker Headlines