Police looking for suspect in robbery at West Towne Mall
Posted: 4:53 PM
- Madison Police are looking for a suspect who allegedly stole an iPad Mini from a 66-year-old man at West Towne Mall.
69-year-old man sucker punched, stands ground, helps catch attacker
Posted: 1:45 PM
- MADISON, Wis. --- A 69-year-old man was attacked by a 14 year old boy while walking down a street, according to a Madison police incident report.
Madison man arrested for 4th OWI
Updated: 3:39 PM
- MADISON, Wis. --- A Madison man has been arrested for OWI after police say he caused a three vehicle crash while exiting the Beltline.
Caught on Camera: Three men rob Janesville hotel
Updated: 12:17 PM
- JANESVILLE, Wis. --- Three men, all wearing dark clothing with faces hidden, robbed a Janesville hotel early Tuesday morning. Video of the robbery shows the men and shows them taking wads of cash.
Burglary at Janesville Stop-N-Go
Posted: 6:16 AM
- Janesville police Officers were called to an alarm at the Stop-N-Go gas station at 1804 E. Milwaukee St. just before midnight Monday.
Mother of kids shot in van charged with neglect
- The mother of six of the seven children who were shot at last week in a Milwaukee gunfight has been charged with child neglect.
UPDATE: Horses seized by Lafayette Co. will be turned over to new owners
- Lafayette Co. deputies have seized 12 horses from an address in Wiota Township as they investigate allegations of animal neglect. The remains of one horse were found on the property.
Day Two: Kristen Smith kidnapping trial
Updated: 12:03 PM
- MADISON, Wis. --- The federal kidnapping trial of Kristen Smith enters day two.
Madison man fined for YouTube stunt
A Madison man, who garnered media attention by leaping off Monona Terrace and posting the escapade on YouTube, has been hit with just over $750 in fines.
2 arrested in incident at a Madison tavern
Two women are facing multiple charges after an incident Sunday at a Madison tavern.
Milwaukee man gets 9.5 years for drunk driving
- A Wisconsin man has been sentenced to nearly 10 years in prison for leading police on a drunken driving chase that ended in a near-fatal crash.
Arrests made after gun pulled in Red Shed Tavern
- A female victim reported to police on the street that another female had just pointed a gun at her inside the Red Shed Tavern in Madison.
Man accused of getting drunk at bar and punching bartender
- WESTPORT, Wis.--- A night of drinking ends with one man in jail. John Marlowe, age 42, is accused of getting drunk at Murphy's Bar and Grill in the town of Westport and then hitting a bartender.
Dane County deputy injured making arrest
- MADISON, Wis.--- A Dane County deputy is recovering today after being knocked unconscious while attempting to make an arrest.
Man arrested after Beloit chase charged with additional murder
- ROCKFORD, Ill. (AP) -- A man already accused of killing a high school friend now is charged in a second northern Illinois killing.
More Crimetracker Headlines