7th Circuit hears appeal in poisoning death
- KENOSHA, Wis. (AP) -- The 7th Circuit Court of Appeals has heard arguments in the case of a Wisconsin man whose conviction for poisoning his wife was overturned.
Janesville man arrested for his 11th OWI
- JANESVILLE, Wis. --- A Janesville man has been arrested for his 11th OWI.
Stoughton man arrested for 6th OWI
- Police arrested a Stoughton man Thursday for his 6th OWI, after he rolled his vehicle.
UPDATE: Mount Horeb student-athletes investigated
A drug investigation is underway involving some student-athletes.
Mother and grandmother arrested in child custody case
- JANESVILLE, Wis. --- The mother and grandmother of a one-year-old child were arrested by Janesville Police. The mother is charged with Interference with Child Custody. The grandmother is charged with Obstructing an Officer.
Lockdown over at Madison elementary school
- A lockdown at a Madison elementary school ended Tuesday afternoon after a toy gun was found.
UPDATE: Kristen Smith sentenced for kidnapping newborn
- MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- A federal judge is poised to sentence a Colorado woman who took her newborn nephew from a Wisconsin home and left him outside in freezing temperatures in Iowa.
Madison police investigating report of shots fired
- Madison police are investigating reports of shots fired.
UW Madison Police investigating off-campus sexual assault
- UW Madison Police are investigating an off-campus sexual assault that occurred Saturday morning.
UPDATE: Officers hit the streets to keep kids safe this Halloween
- Police are teaming up with parole agents across Wisconsin to make sure sex offenders stay home on Halloween night.
Suspect awaiting charges in Monona burglaries
- The suspect in two Monona burglaries is awaiting charges from the Dane County District Attorney's Office
Dog kills 7-year-old child in Dodge County
- A dog had severely bitten a 7-year-old child in Hustisford, Wisconsin
Madison police release sketch of burglary suspect
- Madison police release the sketch of a burglary suspect after a daytime burglary on Tuesday, October 21.
Madison police investigating residential burglary
- Madison police are investigating a burglary that happened on Friday, October 17, on East Dayton Street.
Man charged with robbing Middleton convenience store
- MIDDLETON, Wis. --- Middleton police have arrested the man they say robbed the Cenex convenience store.
More Crimetracker Headlines