Attempted robbery leaves one man injured
Posted: 9:10 AM
- Police are searching for a suspect after an attempted robbery leaves one man injured
SCAM ALERT: Woman says she received a fake check
- A Monona woman says she received a letter claiming she won almost $250,000.
Armed Robbery on Keep Street in Darlington
- Three suspects are behind bars after a robbery in the City of Darlington.
UPDATE: Janesville Police need help identifying liquor store burglars
- UPDATED: Janesville Police are asking for the public's help in identifying two suspects in a liquor store burglary.
Parking Ramp Robbery
A woman tells MPD she was robbed in a parking ramp after meeting up with two guys after work.
Attempted Armed Robbery at Clinic in Monroe
- A man attempts to rob the Monroe Clinic of medication.
Robber flees with nothing, but a pack of cigarettes
- Clerk tells would-be-robber he's on camera and better get out. Crook leaves, but not before grabbing a pack of cigarettes.
Armed Robbery at Klinke Cleaners in Madison
- The Madison Police Department is investigating an early morning armed robbery at Klinke Cleaners.
High School student arrested; injured during scuffle with police officer
- MADISON, Wis. -- Police arrest a La Follette High School student who is accused of theft. Police say the 17-year-old boy resisted and suffered cuts to his arms as he struggled with a Madison city police officer.
Drug arrest in Lafayette County
- Today at approximately 11:15 A.M. Lafayette County Deputies and members of the Richland-Iowa-Grant Drug Task Force executed a search warrant at a residence in the Village of Benton.
Walworth County investigating deceased dog
- On Sunday, September 14, 2014 at 12:43 PM, the Walworth County Sheriff's Office responded to the White River Trail parking lot on County Trunk NN in Geneva Township for a report of a deceased dog.
Green Bay teacher charged with sexually assaulting student
- GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) -- A high school teacher is charged in Brown County with sexually assaulting a 16-year-old student.
UPDATE: Man accused of killing half-brother reaches deal
MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- A man accused of fatally beating his autistic half-brother and hiding his body has reached a plea deal with prosecutors in Dane County.
UPDATE: Suspect arrested in Dodge County homicide case
- DODGE COUNTY, Wis. --- The woman connected to an August homicide has been arrested.
Sun Prairie woman arrested on drunk driving charges
A Sun Prairie woman was arrested for drunken driving early Saturday morning after she nearly drove into a MPD squad car.
More Crimetracker Headlines