Posted Wednesday, March 21, 2012 --- 2:50 p.m.
From the Columbia County Sheriff's Department:
The Columbia County Sheriff’s Department and the Portage Police Department arrested six Portage residents for various drug related offenses on March 19, 2012.
The joint investigation involved the execution of a couple of search warrants in the City of Portage. During the drug investigation- packaged marijuana, heroin, a gun, scales, drug paraphernalia, cash, and prescription pills were recovered.
The following individuals were arrested and booked into the Columbia County Jail for various drug related offenses. They are anticipated to be in court on March 22, 2012.
1. Kyle J. Kettner, age 21, of Portage was arrested for conspiracy to deliver marijuana, possession with intent to deliver marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
2. Brian D. Zink, age 24, of Rural Montello was arrested for delivery of marijuana, possession of heroin, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
3. Edward A. Jeanblanc, age 32, of Portage was arrested for maintaining a drug dwelling, possession with intent to deliver marijuana, possession of marijuana, felon in possession of a gun, and possession of drug paraphernalia. Ed Jeanblanc was selling marijuana from his McFarlane Road apartment, which is within 1,000 feet of a Portage elementary school.
4. Susan M. Wolffarth, age 31, of Portage was arrested for possession of marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
5. Ricky A. Sobolik, age 22, of Portage was arrested for delivery of marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
6. Jessica M. Georgeson, age 24, of Portage was arrested for possession of marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Additional charges and arrests are expected from this joint investigation. The investigation utilized undercover personnel to infiltrate these drug operations.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.