David L. Parker
Posted Tuesday, April 2, 2013 --- 3:06 p.m.
Press Release from Madison Police:
A 46-year old Madison man has been charged with 5 counts of robbery following a MPD investigation. The probe connected Mr. David L. Parker to a crime spree that included the following strong-armed robberies:
• L.A. Tan, 3162 Maple Grove Rd, date of occurrence 4/30/12
• Jimmy John's, 1791 Thierer Rd, date of occurrence 1/26/13
• Milio's, 2202 E Johnson St, date of occurrence 1/26/13
• Merle Norman, 4240 East Towne Blvd, date of occurrence 2/1/13
• L.A. Tan, 4102 Lien Rd, date of occurrence 2/1/13
According to online Wisconsin Circuit Court Access (WCCA) records, Mr. Parker's criminal history includes two prior robbery convictions in Dane County: one in 1987, and a second in 1994. Following the '94 conviction, for armed robbery, he was sentenced to 7 ½ years in prison.