A fire in Kenosha has claimed a fourth life. A 19–month-old has died at children's hospital of Wisconsin.
That fire also claimed the lives of 11 and nine-year-old sisters, and their 21-year-old step–aunt.
Investigators say the fire started in an overloaded electrical outlet. Police Lieutenant John Morrissey says an outlet in the home's living room had a three–prong extender in it that connected to an air conditioner, television, cable box and a VCR.
He says several circuit breakers tripped, and there were no smoke detectors in the house.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.