Posted Friday, January 24, 2014 --- 2:38 p.m.
Firefighters say a barn near Waunakee is a total loss after a Friday afternoon fire.
Crews received the call around 1:10 for a barn fire in the 5700 block of Highway 113.
Firefighters from Waunakee, DeForest and Middleton responded.
No one was injured, and no animals were hurt.
The fire is out. Crews tell us a propane heater used to thaw pipes caused the fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.