Posted Wednesday, January 9, 2013 --- 10:55 a.m.
WAUWATOSA, Wis. (AP) -- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin says no one was hurt when a chemical spilled in a third-floor lab.
The lab was evacuated when a quart of acetic acid spilled Wednesday morning. The chemical can cause respiratory problems. Wauwatosa firefighters responded to the hospital. WTMJ-AM reports no patients were affected.
Copyright 2013: Associated Press
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.