Posted February 2, 2013--- 3:45 p.m.
A home in Watertown is destroyed after going up in flames.
Several crews responded to this two box alarm on Cady Street at around noon.
No one was home at the time, but the owner had been remodeling the home.
The Watertown fire chief said the fire started on the first floor and spread to the second.
He said the preliminary investigation revealed a propane heater inside the home started burning.
He is investigating whether this was accidental or intentional.
It's a total loss with $60,000 worth of damage.