- Tonight all major TV networks will be standing up to cancer airing a special that begins at 7p.m. to raise money for cancer research.
NBC15 sat down with a McFarland woman who is relying on research to save her life.
- WASHINGTON (AP) -- A federal appeals court has delivered a serious setback to President Barack Obama's health care law, potentially derailing subsidies for many low- and middle-income people who have bought policies.
- UPDATE:A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit that Wisconsin Republican Sen. Ron Johnson filed to stop members of Congress and their employees from getting subsidized health insurance through small business exchanges.
- A Dane County circuit court judge has sided with Planned Parenthood in issuing a ruling clarifying a 2012 state law that makes doctors who perform medication-induced abortions subject to criminal penalties.
- Newly released figures by Gov. Scott Walker's administration show that more than 60 percent of the people who lost state Medicaid coverage earlier this year did not purchase private insurance through the online marketplace.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.