Posted Friday, March 20, 2009 --- 4:20 p.m.
Press release from the City of Madison:
Starting Monday, April 6 a limited amount of Metro 31-Day Passes will be available to eligible low-income riders for $27.50.
Passes will be available at:
• Metro Transit (1245 E. Washington Ave.)
• Dane County Job Center (1819 Aberg Ave.)
• City of Madison Treasurer's Office (210 Martin Luther King Jr., RM 107)
• A QUEST card must be shown to purchase pass.
• Only ONE pass will be sold per QUEST card.
• Only ONE pass will be sold per family.
• Passes only available at outlets listed above.
• Passes are available on a first-come, first-serve basis on the first business day of each month.
• Supplies are limited. When an outlet has sold its monthly supply, low-income passes will not be available at that location again until the beginning of the next month.
• Metro 31-Day Passes are the only passes available at the low-income rate.
For more information, contact the customer service center at (608) 266-4466 or firstname.lastname@example.org.