Posted Friday, March 20, 2009 --- 4:20 p.m.
Press release from the City of Madison:
Starting Monday, April 6 a limited amount of Metro 31-Day Passes will be available to eligible low-income riders for $27.50.
Passes will be available at:
• Metro Transit (1245 E. Washington Ave.)
• Dane County Job Center (1819 Aberg Ave.)
• City of Madison Treasurer's Office (210 Martin Luther King Jr., RM 107)
• A QUEST card must be shown to purchase pass.
• Only ONE pass will be sold per QUEST card.
• Only ONE pass will be sold per family.
• Passes only available at outlets listed above.
• Passes are available on a first-come, first-serve basis on the first business day of each month.
• Supplies are limited. When an outlet has sold its monthly supply, low-income passes will not be available at that location again until the beginning of the next month.
• Metro 31-Day Passes are the only passes available at the low-income rate.
For more information, contact the customer service center at (608) 266-4466 or email@example.com.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.