Posted Monday, September 28, 2009 --- 12:35 p.m.
MADISON GAY HOCKEY ASSOCIATION AND MADISON ICE INC.
Announces Blades Against AIDS: A fundraiser for AIDS Network
• MADISON, WISCONSIN: The Madison Ice Inc. and the Madison Gay Hockey Association are pleased to present the third annual Blades Against AIDS: A fundraiser for AIDS Network at the Hartmeyer Ice Arena. We invite you to spend an evening at the rink with the players of the MGHA, members of the community and your friends for an open skate to benefit AIDS Network and its programs. AIDS Network mission is to provide though a network of services and partnerships; support, education and opportunities for well being to everyone touched by HIV/AIDS.
• Saturday October 10, 2009 7pm-9pm
• Hartmeyer Ice Arena: 1834 Commercial Avenue, Madison, WI 53704
• $15 for adults and children 16 and older, $10 for 13-15 year olds, $5 for students and children 12 and under. Includes skate rental, food and music. Donations will also be accepted.
• After party at the Shamrock Bar, 117 W Main St, Madison, Wisconsin
• For more info and to reserve tickets please email email@example.com
• Sponsors: Madison Ice Inc. www.madisonicearena.com and the Madison Gay Hockey Association www.madisongayhockey.org