UPDATED Monday, May 21, 2012 --- 6:05 a.m.
Posted Friday, May 18, 2012 --- 12:45 p.m.
From the City of Madison Clerk's Office:
-- Clerk's Office Extended Hours for Absentee Voting
-- Absentee voting in the City Clerk's Office begins Today, May 21.
The Madison City Clerk's Office will offer the following extended hours for absentee voting.
• 8 a.m. - 7 p.m., Monday, May 21, through Friday, May 25
• 8 a.m. - 2 p.m., Saturday May 26 (use Wilson Street entrance to City-County Building)
• Noon - 4 p.m., Sunday, May 27 (use Wilson Street entrance to City-County Building)
• 9 a.m. - Noon, Memorial Day - Monday, May 28 (use Wilson Street entrance to City-County Building)
• 8 a.m. - 7 p.m., Tuesday, May 29, through Friday, June 1
Voters can check the status of their absentee ballot requests through the Voter Public Access website, https://vpa.wi.gov.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.