Posted: 11:56 AM
- UPDATE: The Legislature's budget committee plans to meet Tuesday to consider a request to spend about $461,000 to educate voters about the voter identification law before the Nov. 4 election.
Updated: 11:38 AM
- A report says only 20 percent of active frack sand mine operations have been inspected by the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources to ensure compliance with air pollution rules.
Posted: 9:30 AM
- A man previously questioned and held in a double homicide in Berlin has been arrested. Berlin police say the 33-year-old man was taken into custody Tuesday night and booked into the Green Lake County Jail on two possible charges of first-degree intentional homicide.
- UPDATE: The House Ethics Committee says it will continue investigating a Wisconsin congressman's stock dealings following a media report that that raised questions about his portfolio.
- UPDATE: A sharply divided federal appeals court has issued dueling opinions explaining its ruling last week not to reconsider its decision allowing Wisconsin's voter identification law to go into effect.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.