Posted Thursday, April 19, 2012 --- 6:45 a.m.
MILWAUKEE (AP) -- The parents of a 2-year-old boy who blamed his death on contaminated wipes made by a Wisconsin company have settled their lawsuit.
Harry Kothari, of Houston, Tex., died in December of 2010. Parents Sandy and Shanoop Kothari say his death was caused by wipes made by Triad Group of Hartland.
Federal regulators have received reports of 11 deaths possibly linked to Triad products. The company is still facing at least 10 other lawsuits alleging its products caused illness of death. Triad has repeatedly denied that its products are responsible.
Sandy Kothari tells the Journal Sentinel (http://bit.ly/J8wGNB ) she and her husband settled the lawsuit on the advice of their attorney. Kothari says they are prohibited from discussing details of the settlement.
Information from: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, http://www.jsonline.com
Copyright 2012. The Associated Press.