Posted: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 --- 5:40p.m.
EAU CLAIRE, Wis. (AP) -- Eau Claire police have released the name of a 47-year-old woman found dead after a house fire Monday.
Police identify the victim as Cheryl Lechner. Autopsy reports say Lechner died of carbon monoxide poisoning, but the manner of her death has not been determined.
Officials responded to the fire call just before 1:30 p.m. Monday and found the woman. Attempts to revive her failed, and she was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police say the woman was the only person in the house when emergency crews arrived.
The Leader-Telegram (http://bit.ly/QH90TL) reports police are saying little about their investigation into Lechner's death.
Eau Claire police and firefighters were assisted Monday by the Wisconsin Department of Justice's Division of Criminal Investigation.
Information from: Leader-Telegram, http://www.leadertelegram.com/
Copyright 2012. The Associated Press.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.