Posted Tuesday, November 20, 2012 5:40 a.m.
1. HILLARY CLINTON HEADS TO THE MIDDLE EAST
Obama sends his secretary of state to the region in a bid to mediate an end to the bloody conflict.
2. NETANYAHU FINALLY LAUNCHES HIS OWN WAR
Known for his tough talk, the Israeli prime minister could coast to an election victory in January on solid popular support for his Gaza operation.
3. OBAMA MEETS CHINA, JAPAN LEADERS AMID SOUTH SEA TENSIONS
The president wraps up a four-day tour of Southeast Asia with talks on the margins of the East Asia Summit in Cambodia.
4. WHO A DOCUMENTARY SAYS MIGHT HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN O. J. SIMPSON CASE
A television show claims a Florida convicted killer may have been implicated in the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson.
5. FBI CHARGES FOUR CALIFORNIA MEN IN ALLEGED TERROR PLOT
Authorities say the defendants were arrested for plotting to bomb military bases and government facilities.
6. SCIENTISTS PUZZLED BY VIOLENT DOLPHIN DEATHS
The mammals are washing ashore along the northern Gulf Coast with bullet wounds, missing jaws and hacked-off fins.
7. FOCUS OF ANTI-GOVERNMENT PROTESTS TURNS TO JORDAN'S MONARCH
In an unprecedented move, some demonstrators angry at poor economic conditions call for King Abdullah to step down.
8. WHY MOURNING FOR HO HO'S MAY BE PREMATURE
Hostess and striking workers agree to resume bargaining, providing hope that the popular cake-maker won't shut down.
9. A PUSH FOR WIDESPREAD, ROUTINE HIV SCREENING
All Americans ages 15 to 64 should get an HIV test at least once, a health panel says.
10. HOW SANTA FEELS ABOUT TABLET COMPUTERS
Same as last year, the AP's Peter Svensson reports. Tablets are even better-made now -- and fierce competition has kept prices very low.
Copyright 2012: Associated Press