- Milwaukee scored three runs on two misjudged balls in the outfield by Chris Heisey, and Wily Peralta pitched seven strong innings in the Brewers' 5-2 victory over the Cincinnati Reds on Monday night.
- Jayson Werth hit a game-winning RBI double in the bottom of the ninth after the Brewers tied it in the top of the inning and the Washington Nationals beat Milwaukee 5-4 on Sunday afternoon.
- Matt Garza was knocked out in the first inning of his shortest major league start, and Ryan Zimmerman and Wilson Ramos drove in three runs apiece to lead the Washington Nationals over the Milwaukee Brewers 8-3 Saturday night.
- Scooter Gennett and Khris Davis homered and Kyle Lohse pitched seven strong innings to help the Milwaukee Brewers beat the Washington Nationals 4-2 in a meeting of division leaders Friday night.
- Kohler Co.'s plan to build a golf course next to Kohler-Andrae State Park has drawn opposition from environmentalists, who worry the project could hurt the Lake Michigan shoreline.