- UPDATE: The Packers have reached a deal to bring back backup quarterback Matt Flynn, who stabilized the position after starter Aaron Rodgers went down with a collarbone injury last season.
- After a vote of 352-77, Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association members voted to send the idea of an enrollment "multiplier" amendment to a committee. This means there will be no changes in competitive divisions for public or private high school athletics next year, the 2014-2015 season.
- UPDATE: A judge in Phoenix will hold a hearing Wednesday in which lawyers for former NFL All-Pro safety Darren Sharper will challenge the evidence used to keep him in jail without bail on sexual-assault charges in Arizona.
- Shelby Miller struck out seven and allowed three hits over six innings, and Mark Ellis had two RBIs in his return from the disabled list to lead the St. Louis Cardinals to a 6-1 win Tuesday night over the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Lance Lynn struck out 11 in seven innings, Jon Jay hit a three-run homer and the St. Louis Cardinals snapped the Milwaukee Brewers' nine-game winning streak with a 4-0 victory Monday night.
- The Milwaukee Brewers' current nine-game winning streak has fans salivating. If they make it 10 straight Monday by beating the Cardinals, Sobelman's Pub & Grill near downtown Milwaukee will dish up free single-patty cheeseburgers all day Tuesday.