MADISON, Wis. – After falling behind 1-0 and 2-1 in the first period, and tying the game both times, Wisconsin men’s hockey (1-6-2, 1-4-2 WCHA) dropped a 4-2 decision to Minnesota State (4-5-2, 2-5-0 WCHA) on Friday at the Kohl Center.
· MSU frosh Dylan Margonari gave the Mavericks a 1-0 lead at 2:11
· Michael Mersch got the game even at 3:22 of the first with his team-leading seventh goal of the season
· Senior Ryan Little made it 2-2 with unassisted tally at 11:57 of the second for his second goal in two games
· MSU power-play goal at 5:48 of the third period by Eriah Hayes made it 3-2
· MSU added an empty-net goal to seal the win
· UW outshoot MSU, 34-24, for the game, the second time this season it outshot it’s opponent
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.