Badgers Game Day Headlines
No. 18 Wisconsin drops series finale to Northern Michigan
- The Wisconsin men’s hockey team was unable to capitalize on power-play opportunities Saturday night at the Resch Center in Green Bay, as Northern Michigan completed the series sweep with a 4-1 win.
No. 1 Badgers fall to No. 2 Minnesota in overtime thriller
- The No. 1 Wisconsin women’s hockey team held a one-goal lead with less than two minutes remaining, but No. 2 Minnesota’s late-game heroics proved to be too much, as the Golden Gophers won, 2-1, in overtime on Saturday at LaBahn Arena.
Badger Volleyball beats Gophers for second time this week
- The Wisconsin volleyball team claimed both of this season’s Border Battles as the fifth-ranked Badgers (16-2, 7-1) swept No. 23 Minnesota for the second time this week in front of a sell-out crowd Saturday night at the UW Field House.
Wisconsin falls to Northern Michigan in series opener, 2-0
- A five-minute stretch in the first period proved to be the difference, as Northern Michigan scored two goals early on and kept the lead to defeat Wisconsin, 2-0, Friday at the Resch Center in Green Bay.
No. 1 Badgers fall 4-1 to No. 2 Minnesota
- The No. 1 Wisconsin women's hockey team lost for the first time this season, 4-1, to No. 2 Minnesota on Friday night at LaBahn Arena.
More Badgers Game Day Headlines